by tmiller9393
Explorer

I need a original copy of my receipt/ proof of purchase for my travel insurance

I'm currently traveling and have had my phone stolen, my travel insurance is asking for original copy of proof of purchase to make a claim, but it has disappeared from my emails and don't have a paper copy as it was purchased online. Is there anyway I could get a copy sent to me through email as I can't phone customer service.

4 REPLIES 4
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: I need a original copy of my receipt/ proof of purchase for my travel insura

Hello @tmiller9393,

Welcome to the community,

Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done through the forums, but if you are a pay monthly customer and have a personal account and not business account with EE, then you can go into your account and you will see there is live chat, and when available will be able to chat to someone from EE.

You can also use another phone or landline to contact EE by clicking on the contact us.

You also need to make sure that you have let EE know about this, so they can blacklist your phone so that it cannot be used by others, but unfortunately there is no way to contact EE via e-mail.

by tmiller9393
Explorer

Re: I need a original copy of my receipt/ proof of purchase for my travel insura

Thanks for the reply! I payed of the rest of my contract before I left so I'm not a paying customer so where would I stand with that 

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

I am not too sure, but I suspect you will have to contact them, as if you have no account with EE anymore, then the live chat will not work.

@Lee_H, are you able to clarify whether this is correct?

by
EE Employee

Hi and welcome to the Community @tmiller9393

@Schockwave is correct you would need to give our Customer Service Team a quick call to look into this for you, as you would not be eligible for live chat.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.