by gmuddeman
Explorer

I live in China and want to cancel my phone contract. Is it possible online?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: I live in China and want to cancel my phone contract. Is it possible online?

The easiest (and cheapest) way to ring EE from abroad is by using Skype and dialing +44 800 956 6000.

No Skype credit is needed to dial a freephone number and you can call it from anywhere in the world as well.

6 REPLIES 6
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: I live in China and want to cancel my phone contract. Is it possible online?

Hello @gmuddeman cancelling your contract must be done over the phone or in writing. Here is a link containing more information on cancellations/returns with EE. :):

http://ee.co.uk/help/accounts-billing-and-topping-up/cancel-or-return

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Not online unfortunatly.

You'll need to phone EE on 00447973100150 and select the option regarding Disconnections

You should then be put through an operator who can then put you through some security questions. You will need to pay any charges outstanding on your bill plus any owing line rental for the rest of the contract.

by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

The easiest (and cheapest) way to ring EE from abroad is by using Skype and dialing +44 800 956 6000.

No Skype credit is needed to dial a freephone number and you can call it from anywhere in the world as well.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

I'd forgotten about Skype

Thanks for the post.

by gmuddeman
Explorer

Great suggestion. It worked really well. You truly are a Community Hero.

by Danish Investigator
Investigator

You can simply call 07953966250 from any other phone as cancellation need verbal interaction, It'll be better to cancel it over the phone

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.