by maclean
Visitor

I have been with ee since 2011 and have 3 lines and broadband but the last time

The have been with ee since 2011 and now have 3 lines and broadband i had problems paying the last contract but the sales men in the shop convinced me that the bill would not be more than i am already paying this was January 2019 i was paying each month 170 and a25 month broadband but know I am paying 229 mobile and 29 broadband is there any way I can get help because they told me that everything was in couldn't and not a penny more but when I got the bill VAT The broadband was 25 now gone up  but in the shop 189 and not a penny more i have tried to speak to them but coming no where i have paid more than 2400 pounds this year please help me if there is a way 

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I have been with ee since 2011 and have 3 lines and broadband but the last t

Hi @maclean 

There is no account access on these forums. For this sort of issue you need to speak to EE CS on 150. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: I have been with ee since 2011 and have 3 lines and broadband but the last t

Good Morning @maclean

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I have sent you a private message, please take a look and get back to me. 

Katie 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.