by harley3 Contributor
Contributor

I have a sim only contract can I upgrade to a new Samsung 8 ???

Want to change from sim to having a phone with a E.E sim , Does the new phone come complete with a sim or is ir extra on top of the package ,

2 REPLIES 2
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: I have a sim only contract can I upgrade to a new Samsung 8 ???

Hello @harley3 you may be able to upgrade from a SIM only plan to a phone and SIM plan yes. You can contact the sales/upgrades team on 150 from an EE phone or 0800 956 6000 from any other who have access to accounts and can discuss any options available to you. If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also access Live Chat using one of the ways mentioned in this link. :):

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I have a sim only contract can I upgrade to a new Samsung 8 ???

@harley3  Depending on how long you've had this sim only contract will depend if you can upgrade to a full contract if this is your first contract with EE.  

If this is your first contract with EE you must of had it at least 6 months before you can upgrade to a full contract.    If you was already an EE contract customer before having this sim only contract you should be able to upgrade to a full contract before 6 months because you have already built up a credit history with EE. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.