by spa3900 Investigator
Investigator

I got my google pixel 3a but still no email to where to get the free gift?

Hi, I signed upto the pixel 3a contract, along with a free gift. There was supposed to be info with the phone when it arrived on how to get the free gift, but was not. I asked EE and they said I should get an email, which I have not.

So, how do you get this free gift?

Thanks in advance!

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I got my google pixel 3a but still no email to where to get the free gift?

Hi @spa3900 

On sales page it tells you the timescale:

Offer ends 02.09.19. Available to new and existing customers. 24 month minimum term. From £34/month with £30 upfront cost for 10GB of data, or more. Price per month depends on your mobile plan. Subject to credit check. Monthly charges assume online billing. Data allowance can be used in UK & EU/EEA. 15GB data fair use policy applies outside the UK. See ee.co.uk/terms for countries and details. You own device 6 months from plan start date. Personal use only. Free Gift on us Offer: A choice of one gift from either: Sonos one, 1TB Xbox One S All-Digital Edition plus 3 games, or B&O Beoplay H4 headphones. Available to new and existing customers purchasing a Google Pixel 3a or 3aXL on 10gb plan or above. Subject to availability. While stocks last. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash or exchanged. We’ll send an SMS with your T&C within 5 working days of your purchase. We’ll send you another SMS within 30 days of your purchase with a link to claim your free gift. Free gift will be delivered to your billing address within 5 days of claiming. If your account falls into arrears, your gift will not be delivered until any outstanding balance is paid. Any outstanding balance must be paid before 31st October 2019, or you will no longer be eligible to receive your free gift. If you choose to cancel your contract with us within the first 12 months, for any reason, you must return your free gift within 14 days of cancellation. If you don’t you’ll be charged the cost of buying the gift from EE without a promotional offer. Offer cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. Terms apply.

Thanks,

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by spa3900 Investigator
Investigator

Thank you for your reply. The 30 days have now passed. Was just told it's 45 days. I said it's clear its 30 days. I was put back on hold for another 10 mins and they just hung up on me!

Now trying again, not happy! Chucked from pillar to post!

by spa3900 Investigator
Investigator

So, after another 25 mins on hold I am told it is 45 days as I have had no code, so another 13 days to go until I can be on hold again for an hour overall for someone to no doubt tell me to phone back in a further 15 days.

Has anyone else gone through this complete BS aswell?

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @spa3900,

I've sent you a private message

Thanks

James

by spa3900 Investigator
Investigator

Well, today we got a text saying we are unable to send the free gift as the order didn't meet the eligible criteria for the offer. The offer I bought!

I wouldn't have took the offer if it wasn't for the free gift. I can the same phone and a better usage deal for £25.

I have pmed you again James. If this cannot be sorted I will take this further.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @spa3900,

I've picked up your private message and we'll get back to you soon.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.