by Sara6778 Contributor
Contributor

I didn't get text with link for Apple music I got confirmation but no link ?

Samsung phone..sent relevant texts to ee and got confirmation text bit no link...help ?

15 REPLIES 15
by Sara6778 Contributor
Contributor

Still saying no ee membership to Apple music

Free Apple music just says no ee membership however had text to verify that membership was active

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: I didn't get text with link for Apple music I got confirmation but no link ?

HI,

@Sara6778

It can take up to 24 hours to get verification link message. 

Thanks 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Still saying no ee membership to Apple music

HI, 

@Sara6778

Turn your phone off and on again click on varification link again. 

Hopefully it will work for you. 

Thanks 

by Sara6778 Contributor
Contributor

Re: I didn't get text with link for Apple music I got confirmation but no link ?

I received the following ;

Great news, your six months of streaming for Apple Music on us, has begun! Simply download or open the Apple Music app to get started.

So I downloaded app and it just tries to verify and says I have no ee membership

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sara6778

Thanks for coming to community 🙂

Have you had an EE Apple Music subscription before?

Have you text MUSIC to 150?

Does your correct phone number display in your phone's settings?

Check that the correct mobile number is showing on your phone: 

• iPhone – Tap Settings>>> Phone>>>My Number
  • Android – Tap Settings>>> About Phone>>>My Phone Number

• If you cannot change the number manually, try turning your phone off and on, then check the number again.
  • If the correct mobile number is showing, you may need to remove the Apple Music app and re-install.
  • Once done, Tap on the link in the text message to activate correctly with EE. 

If this still doesn’t work, we would recommend giving customer services a call, they will check to see that this is set-up correctly.

Thanks 

Richard

🙂

by Sara6778 Contributor
Contributor

I never got a link I only received the following

Great news, your six months of streaming for Apple Music on us, has begun! Simply download or open the Apple Music app to get started.

I have tried restarting and downloading app again with out success

by

Hi @Sara6778

Thanks for coming to community 🙂

Have you had an EE Apple Music subscription before?

Have you text MUSIC to 150?

Does your correct phone number display in your phone's settings?

Check that the correct mobile number is showing on your phone: 

• iPhone – Tap Settings>>> Phone>>>My Number
  • Android – Tap Settings>>> About Phone>>>My Phone Number

• If you cannot change the number manually, try turning your phone off and on, then check the number again.
  • If the correct mobile number is showing, you may need to remove the Apple Music app and re-install.
  • Once done, Tap on the link in the text message to activate correctly with EE. 

If this still doesn’t work, we would recommend giving customer services a call, they will check to see that this is set-up correctly.

Thanks 

Richard

🙂

by Sara6778 Contributor
Contributor

Thank you ...my number is incorrect in my settings however it won't let me change it...do I have to ring ee ?

by

Thanks 

Richard

Smiley Happy

by Sara6778 Contributor
Contributor

Thank you.my number was wrong in settings so have rang customer services and they have changed it  . Downloaded Apple music again but it still says I don't have an ee membership. 

Any ideas?

Sara

by

Have you tried switching the phone off and on and double checked the number is now showing correctly?

Sometimes this can take a little while to update @Sara6778

Cheers

Richard

🙂

by Sara6778 Contributor
Contributor

Yeah number is correct. Tried on n off n installed app numerous times but just says no ee membership.

Will try tomoz as this Is driving me mad.

Again thanks for all of your help

Sara

by

Please keep me updated.

Thank you

Rich

🙂

by Sara6778 Contributor
Contributor

're sent music to 150 and actually got the link this time n it worked straight away I'm over the moon.

Thank you so much for your help

Sara

X

by

Amazing @Sara6778

Thanks for sharing 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.