by Richard20099
Visitor

I'd like to know, how do I get rid of a harasser?

I'd like to know how to get rid of a harasser that has been on my case for more than the last year. He's been sexually harassing me, he's been verbally assaulting me and been manipulating me all at the same time, I need the idiot to back off...

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I'd like to know, how do I get rid of a harasser?

You should report it to the Police. Also ask EE to change your no. There is a charge for this but EE should look leniently upon it the 1st time.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: I'd like to know, how do I get rid of a harasser?

Hi @Richard20099,

Welcome to the EE Community.

That's great advice from @XRaySpeX. You should report this to the police as soon as possible.

If you would like to change your number, customer services will be happy to help.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.