by Cookie65 Contributor
Contributor

I can't call a certain EE number but I can text it, can anyone advise me please?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor
Solution

Re: I can't call a certain EE number but I can text it, can anyone advise me ple

Ask him to check that he hasn't accidentally blocked calls from you. (Get him to bring up your contact and he'll see the blocking options there).

11 REPLIES 11
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: I can't call a certain EE number but I can text it, can anyone advise me ple

Hello @Cookie65,

Welcome to the community,

Is this the only number you are unable to call or are you having problems with other numbers?

Have you tried re-booting your phone?

by Cookie65 Contributor
Contributor

Hi Schockwave, thanks for your welcome 😀 trying to make my way round learning things. It just appears to be with Justin the one number. I have rebooted my phone but it's still happening, I can text it, but when I try to ring it rings once then goes to answerphone. It's only happening from my phone though. Thought I'd ask if anyone has had the same issue

by Cookie65 Contributor
Contributor

Oops I've just pressed solution by mistake! 😟

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Cookie65, It could be that his phone is turned off, or that all his calls go directly to answerphone.

It is ok I have sorted it so that the answer is not the solution for you.

by Cookie65 Contributor
Contributor

It's definitely on, it's my hubby's phone, he was sat next to me when I tried calling him about 5 mins ago 

by Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor
Solution

Ask him to check that he hasn't accidentally blocked calls from you. (Get him to bring up your contact and he'll see the blocking options there).

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Cookie65

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Did you check your husband's block list?

Does he have any problems with anyone else calling him?

Chris

by Cookie65 Contributor
Contributor

Techhead, thank you so much, that was the problem he'd accidentally added me to his reject call list... he's a technophobe, I'm not much better 😀....well he said it was accidental.....unless he's trying to tell me something. 🤔😀 Thank you

by Cookie65 Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Chris, all sorted

by
EE Community Support Team

Glad you're sorted, @Cookie65. 🙂

Feel free to come back to the community if you have any questions in future.

Chris 🙂

by Cookie65 Contributor
Contributor

Thank you 😀

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.