by morrispaul500
Visitor

I am due a refund off EE.I wish to know when i am getting it paid into my accoun

I am due a refund off EE.I wish to know when i am getting it paid into my account 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor
Solution

Re: I am due a refund off EE.I wish to know when i am getting it paid into my ac

Have you request ed it back into your bank aaccount normal procedure is they credit your account.

If you have it can take 10 working days.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
2 REPLIES 2
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor
Solution

Re: I am due a refund off EE.I wish to know when i am getting it paid into my ac

Have you request ed it back into your bank aaccount normal procedure is they credit your account.

If you have it can take 10 working days.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @morrispaul500 due to this being a public user forum access to accounts is not allowed to check the status of your refund through here, please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can confirm this information for you. If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also access Live Chat using one of the ways mentioned in this link. :):

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.