by dido47 Investigator
Investigator

Huawei mate 20 pro twilight

Hi I ordered Huawei mate 20 pro twilight on the 4th November was told I would have it the next day which is the 5th November  now I been told I would have it within 7 days is this true or would I be waiting longet

20 REPLIES 20
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Huawei mate 20 pro twilight

Good Morning @dido447. 

The devices are available to order and will be dispatched within 7 days. 

Once the device has been dispatched we will send you a text message with further delivery information. 

Fingers crossed it's not much longer  🙂

Katie

by KamilK Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I pre-ordered my Mate 20 Pro and still no luck. The delivery date has been changed twice, and now it still shows as between 5th and 8th even though it's the 10th today. When can I realistically expect that phone? Is the tracking website useful at all or is it just some gimmick?

Many thanks

Kamil

by

Hi @KamilK,

Welcome to the EE Community.

I'm sorry the order tracker is displaying the incorrect information at the moment.

We'll send you a text message as soon as your phone is dispatched.

I would expect it to be with you soon.

James

by eleiyas Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@James_B

I believe you mean to say "incorrect information" 🙂

by

Well spotted @eleiyas Smiley Embarassed

James

by KamilK Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the replay. But still, it's the 12th Nov. and the page still says 8th Nov. and "Dispatch expected in 24 hours" - it's been like this more than a week. So are there any difficulties with supplies? 

I don't mind waiting, but if I know when to expect it. It's really rubbish to expect something for two weeks and every day be told "it's coming tomorrow" when it's not true. 

Do you have any realistic estimates? January, maybe?

Thanks

Kamil

by Greena7018 Investigator
Investigator

I'm in the exact same situation. Pre-ordered the phone and contract on the 24th October and have still received nothing. Tracking shows expected delivery between 5th-8th Nov and has shown "expected dispatch in 24 hours" since the 7th! Very poor in terms of updates as to when I might expect the phone. To add insult to injury, a collegue of mine ordered this exact phone from EE on the 3rd and got it on the 9th! Whats that all about!?
Very dissapointing first 23 days since choosing EE.

by

Good Afternoon @Greena7018

Welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear this has happened. 

Have you tried speaking with our customer service team regarding this?

When your device is on its way you will be the first to know. 

Katie 🙂

Highlighted
Investigator

Good afternoon @Katie_B,

Thank you for the welcome 🙂

I have contacted the customer services team, the outcome of which was a statement similar to yours; “we are out of stock of this devise, it is very popular. You will receive a text when it is on its way”. This doesn’t explain how a collegue of mine ordered the same handset on the 3rd of Nov and received hers 6 days later. Meanwhile here I am, excited as a kid at Christmas, 20 days after ordering, with no shiney new phone 😢. I’ve even had a case for it for 2 weeks 😂

I’ll continue to be patient, however, the PUK code from my previous network runs out next Friday 😬,

Adam

by

Thank you for coming back to us @Greena7018

I would be excited also it looks like a great handset!

Hopefully it is not much longer for you, Please keep me posted on how you get on over the next week. 

Katie 🙂

by KamilK Contributor
Contributor

I called the customer service and the lady told me to wait till next week until 21 days have passed since my order. That is just crazy. But whatever. At least I won't have to pay now, which is ok as money is short ;-). 

by

Thanks for the update @KamilK.

Hopefully not too much longer for you now 🙂

Keep us posted when it arrives.

Jon

by KamilK Contributor
Contributor

Hi. My ordered delivery has been now revised to 23rd November. So what's next? 24 of December? I ordered 24 of October.

That is very bad order management. Actually, it's atrocious. What else can I say? 

by

Hi @KamilK.

Did you find this out in the order tracker or from DPD?

Jon

by KamilK Contributor
Contributor

On the EE order tracker page.

Sent from my Huawei Mobile
by

Thanks @KamilK.

The phone is dispatched within 28 days of your order.

Keep an eye on the order tracker for any more updates.

Jon

Investigator

This is simply unacceptable. 

I am in the exact same situation as @KamilK, pre-ordered the handset on the 24th October. Having waited an exceptionally long time for yet another update to say it is delayed!

As I mentioned previously, a colleague of mine ordered hers on the 3rd and received it on the 9th Nov! - How has this happened?

To make matters worse, in order to qualify for the Huawei promotional free watch and wireless charger, I have to have the handset before the 24th Nov, which it now seems is highly unlikely. My PAC code will also expire on the 24th of November from my previous network. What is EE going to do about this? Other than respond with a scripted answer of “you’ll be the first to know when it’s on it’s way, we’ll send you a text”.

by

Hi @Greena7018.

Have you contacted our customer service team about this to see if they can find out why it's been delayed?

Jon

by KamilK Contributor
Contributor

Yes, a few days ago. I was told to wait for 21 days to pass from the order date before contacting them again. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions