by Kipperfillett Investigator
Investigator

Huawei P9 Lite not loading or downloading photos on WhatsApp

I have a Huawei P9 Lite. Since using "Huawei Share" it will not load or download photos or video on WhatsApp. Before using "Huawei Share" it worked perfectly. I've uninstalled and re-installed WhatsApp, to no avail. What do I need to do? Any help very much appreciated!

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Huawei P9 Lite not loading or downloading photos on WhatsApp

Hi, 

You can try going into settings, then looking for applications manager and resetting all to defaults. 

Not sure how Huawei Share interacts with WhatsApp but messages go over data with WhatsApp.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Employee

Hi @Kipperfillett

Please do let us know how you get on after following the advice from @Northerner.

Many thanks,

Lee 

Investigator

Hi Lee,

I have found a solution! I emailed WhatsApp and they repied suggesting I check my time settings, among other ones. I turned off "Dual Clock" and that fixed it. To gt there I did the following:

Settings 

Avanced settings

Date & Time

Dual clocks - Turn this off.

Also ensure that "Automatice date & time - Use network-provided time. This was suggested by WhatsApp as if the phone time isn't the same as the WhatsApp servers a problem will occur. 

Cheers :-)) 

Investigator

Thanks Northerner,

I tried to do as suggested, but didn't manage to find a way of resetting to default. I'm sure that this is my lack of ability! I contacted WhasApp and did the following:

I emailed WhatsApp and they repied suggesting I check my time settings, among other ones. I turned off "Dual Clock" and that fixed it. To get there I did the following:

Settings 

Avanced settings

Date & Time

Dual clocks - Turn this off.

Also ensure that "Automatice date & time - Use network-provided time. This was suggested by WhatsApp as if the phone time isn't the same as the WhatsApp servers a problem will occur.

Thanks again

Cheers :-))

by
EE Community Support Team

Brilliant news @Kipperfillett

Thank you for sharing this in our community 🙂

Really pleased to hear that things are sorted out for you.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.