Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Huawei P20 | P20 Pro offer. How to claim your Huawei headphones

If you order a Huawei P20 or P20 Pro between 18th July and 16th August, you will be eligible to claim a free set of headphones from Huawei – find out what you need below.

Huawei.jpgHuawei P20 | P20 Pro

What headphones will I receive?

If you have purchased a Huawei P20 you can claim a free pair of Huawei Active Noise Cancelling Earphone 3 headphones in black worth £99.00.

If you have purchased a Huawei P20 Pro you can claim a free pair of Huawei FreeBuds in white worth £149.00.

I ordered online/over the phone; how do I make my claim?

You can claim your free headphones 14 days from the date you purchased your device by going to Huawei’s promotional portal and filling out the online form. You have until 14th September to claim your headphones.

You’ll need to enter your order details, your IMEI number (this can be found in your phone/device's settings or dial *#06#) and proof of purchase as shown below, or your delivery note that can be found in the box. 

When uploading your proof of purchase or delivery note, make sure the time and date are showing so Huawei can process your claim.

Order confirm edit.pngOrder confirmation email

EE Delivery Note 0208 Headphones.PNGDelivery note

Once the online claim form is complete you will receive an email confirmation, and the headphones will be delivered to your address within 30 days of your claim being accepted.

I ordered in an EE shop; how do I make my claim?

As you have ordered in an EE retail store you would have received a receipt for your order as below;

receipt.pngEE store receipt

You can claim your free headphones 14 days from the date you purchased your device by going to Huawei’s promotional portal and filling out the online form. You have until 14th September to claim your headphones.

You’ll need to enter your order details, your IMEI number (this can be found in your phone/device's settings or dial *#06#) and attach your receipt image.     

When uploading your receipt, make sure the time and date are showing so Huawei can process your claim.

Will the headphones come with my phone?

No, the headphones are not delivered with your device. They will arrive separately after you have completed the online claim form , and within 30 days of your claim being accepted.

Where should I go if the online form is not working, I have lost my proof of purchase or have any queries with receiving my headphones?

For any queries about your claim you can contact Huawei Support through their online form or call  0345 216 0131.

What if I return my device?

If you return your device, ordered online or over the phone, within 14 days from purchase you will not qualify for the headphones.

Huawei Terms and Conditions

Promoter is Huawei Technologies (UK) Co., Ltd.

Consumers who purchase a Huawei P20 Pro or Huawei P20 (a 'Qualifying Product') from 00:01, 18th July 2018 until 23:59 16th Aug 2018, from a qualifying retailer (see Website for details) may submit a valid claim (including substantiation) at www.huaweipromo.co.uk/p20summerpromo(‘Website’) on or between 1st Aug 2018 and 14th Sept 2018 to claim their relevant Promotional Item (see Website for details). Consumers who cancel their purchase or return their Qualifying Product within 14 days of date of purchase will not be eligible to claim.

One claim per purchase of a Qualifying Product (max. two claims per consumer). Promotional Item are subject to availability, and will be delivered to a UK address within 30 days of verified claim.

This promotion is subject to further conditions, please see Website for full terms before participating in it.

Do you have any questions? Tap 'Reply' below and we'll do our best to help.

20 REPLIES
by wileybusiness Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Re: Huawei P20 | P20 Pro offer. How to claim your Huawei headphones

Sweet.

by Defraco Investigator
Investigator

It says on the Huawei claim page that the offer doesn't start till 1st August 

by

Hello there @Defraco

Welcome to the community.

If you order a Huawei P20 or P20 Pro between 18th July and 16th August, you will be eligible to claim a free set of headphones from Huawei.

Have you ordered a Huawei P20 or P20 Pro?

If so, you can claim your free headphones 14 days from the date you purchased your device by going to Huawei’s promotional portal and filling out the online form.

You have until 14th September to claim your headphones.

Thanks, Leanne Smiley Happy

by Echo_Delta21 Investigator
Investigator

I'll be claiming my Freebuds on Sunday, but my confirmation email doesn't have any sort of invoice/receipt number which the claim form requires! What should I do?

Thanks,

Ed

by Defraco Investigator
Investigator

I've just claimed my headphones successfully after my invoice in the delivery packet was refused by Huawei, so i phoned EE and got them to email me a proof of purchase which i then uploaded to Huawei

by

Hi @Echo_Delta21

Welcome to the community. Smiley Happy

There should be an order number at the top (as shown in the image above).

Is that not there?

Chris

Investigator

Hi Chris,

Unfortunately, no there is no number. 

Maybe because I placed the order over live chat?

Unsure as to what i should do, I have chatted to EE support twice today, both were unable to help.

by Defraco Investigator
Investigator

Just phone 150 from your ee mobile and pick  talk to someone in billing

by

Thanks @Echo_Delta21

Did you speak to customer services through live chat or over the phone?

They should be able to provide you with an order number that you can put on the form.

Chris

Investigator

Hi again Chris,

I wanted through live chat twice with no joy.

Will try calling tomorrow.

Thanks,

Ed

by

Morning @Echo_Delta21

Let us know how you get on

Leanne.

by AsherM
Explorer

Please clarify for me - I need to submit my application for headphones inbetween 14 and 30 days of the purchase date?

by

Hi @AsherM

You can claim the headphones once you've had your phone for 14 days. The latest you can claim them is 14th September 2018.

You claim through Huawei's promotional portal following the instructions above.

Hope the clears it up for you. Smiley Happy

Chris

by AsherM
Explorer

Thanks for clarifying - Makes sense with the 14 day return policy

by craigjob
Visitor

Hi,

I am still waiting for my headphones to arrive, inspite of having texts confirming that my application has been accepted.  I can't find a contact point of the offer website.  Should everyone have had their headphones delivered by now?  If so, what should I do?

by

Welcome to the community, @craigjob.

When did you receive your confirmation that the application was accepted?

The headphones should be delivered within 30 days of that.

Chris

by Adambaker80
Visitor

I am unable to log into my EE acount due to changing my email address is there away that I can change my address to my new address ?

by

Good Afternoon @Adambaker80

Thanks for coming to the community.

If you give us a call on 150, our customer service team will look into changing your email address for you.

Thanks, Leanne.

by beckettjohn

I've purchased a P20 pro in time for this promotion but due to a software issue I'm having to get it replaced so can I ask if the new imei and original delivery paperwork he ok to order mu head phones?

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.