by mar_uk
Visitor

Huawei MediaPad T3 8 Inch KOB-L09 Firmware

Hi,

Can anyone from EE please  provide a link so I can download the EE custom firmware: KOB-L09C238B002 please? Huawei don't provide it as it is custom one.

Also, any advise how the dialler / phone call function can be enabled as EE have disabled it.

Many Thanks

MAR

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Huawei MediaPad T3 8 Inch KOB-L09 Firmware

Hi, 

Unless the firmware is available via OTA update, then there is no place it can be legitimately downloaded. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Employee

Hi @mar_uk and welcome to the community.

We are unable to provide firmware to download, you can pop into your local EE store and they have a machine that can back up the device and restores the correct firmware.

Let me know how you get on.

Many thanks,

Lee

by DomenicoV Investigator
Investigator

At the shop will they also be able to enable the phone dialer. Really don't understand why EE wanted to do so. Even at Huawei they don't get it.

can you please make it available with the next FOTA? I believe lot of consumer will be happy with it.

Thanks

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DomenicoV

Thank you for your ideas and feedback.

Have a lovely weekend

Thanks

Richard

by Steven_McG

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me with this. My Mediapad has dialer disabled and I've been through Huawei and EE and no one is able to help me enable the dialer.

Any advice much appreciated.

Thanks

by DomenicoV Investigator
Investigator

I went through this already. As EE doesn't support conventional phone calls the dialer is disabled by default and there is no way to have it enabled.
Hopefully this helps

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.