cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Huawei Mate20 Pro Twilight cancelled order - re-ordered.

Claira42
Visitor

I pre-ordered the Huawei Mate20 Pro Twilight the second it was availabe under the 60GB Max plan but, I have now realised that there is no way I use 60GB in a month, so I called EE to cancel the plan and asked for a better plan.

The operator had problems cancelling the order because I couldn't find my email for the right order number. Eventually, I found it and I received a one line email saying the above plan was cancelled. I then asked to go on a new plan that the operator found for me.

There was then another problem when the operator said that he could not put me on the plan because the screen had crashed, so he said he'd ring me back.

I then found a plan I liked and signed up to that on EE.

The problem is, both oders are still showing on my account home page and no confirmation date is shown in the new order even though I received an email saying that my payment has been taken.

Can anyone reasure me that I wont receive two phones or that I am on the wrong plan as I can't afford the 60GB plan and I was assured with a email that it was cancelled. But seeing two orders on there now, I don't know what to believe,

Has anyone had this problem?

Thanks, Lisa.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Claira42  You will have to call EE customer services about this as it’s an account related issue. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Claira42  You will have to call EE customer services about this as it’s an account related issue. 

marcaevans
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

This doesn't surprise me in the slightest. They have done the same with the Pixel 3's a lot of people have found their order cancelled or DPD refusing the package. EE seem to have a terrible order/delivery system at the moment.