Highlighted
by Craigyboy1991
Explorer

Huawei Android 10/EMUI 10

OK EE, I've just found out that 1 week ago Vodafone has pushed the EMUI 10 over Android 10 software to its customers devices, why on earth as the UK's biggest network provider can't you do the same?

Huawei released this latest update nearly 4 weeks ago now, and by there statement it is already in the hands of EE to be approved, so what's the hold up? Or is it the usual, you don't know, even though it should be relatively easy to give your customers an estimate on how long you will be with the approval of said update.. 

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Huawei Android 10/EMUI 10

Hi @Craigyboy1991 

You will just have to wait until the firmware (if available) is ready and available from EE. Your device will tell you when it's available to download. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by oakrobs Investigator
Investigator

I agree with you. It's an absolute joke. I feel like I've been waiting for EMUI 10 forever... EE, get with it. 

by Amzz
Visitor

Pretty sure he was aware that he has to wait. It was more of a question as to how long.

Love those cute generic customer service responses. Would be nice to get a real answer once in a while. 

by oakrobs Investigator
Investigator

Well said Amzz!! 👌🏼👌🏼

by johntankard

It's just a further nail in the coffin for EE I'm afraid from me. Totally useless at pushing updates, prices just going up and up. Will be moving providers at end of contract. Sort yourselves out EE and maybe I'll come back, unfortunately like most big corporate companies EE don't care about the 'little guys' so I won't be missed I'm pretty sure...

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.