by sheps
Explorer

How to get proof of purchase for my phone?

I need to send my travel insurance provide proof of purchase and I am still abroad so can't ring a number and wait. Can someone from EE tell me how to get it emailed to me?

7 REPLIES 7
by abhey1996
Explorer

Re: How to get proof of purchase for my phone?

You  need to  call the customer services on this number  +44 (0) 7953 966 250  and then request for the proof of purchase and they  can send you this is few hours on your required  email. It's just  that  you should  be handy  with  the  details.

Regards

Abbey

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @sheps,

Welcome to the EE Community.

If you don't have access to another phone, you can chat with customer services online by logging in to My EE.

Hope this helps.

James

by sheps
Explorer

Hi James_B, 

I;ve tried to do that but no live chat window is popping up and there is no info under the get in touch page on how to access customer services. 

How do I find them?

Thanks,

Stephanie 

by

Hi @sheps,

If you remain logged in to My EE, the chat option will pop up when a customer service agent becomes available.

Thanks

James

by sheps
Explorer

Thanks. I've already been logged in for about half an hour and no window... Is there a link you can give me that will open a chat window or something like that?

Stephanie 

by sheps
Explorer

@James_B I've been logged in and checking for a live chat window for an hour now. No luck... 

Can you send me a link to a window or something like that?

by

Hi @sheps,

I'm sorry you haven't been offered the opportunity to chat online yet. I would suggest trying again later or contacting customer services from another phone.

I'm afraid it's not possible to send you a link. 

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.