by mobileuser01 Investigator
Investigator

How to contact regarding no phone service on two mobiles since mid Dec?

Mid December both mine and my daughters mobile phones stopped working and they stated that we had both run out of credit. We both have very high tarrifs so this has never happened before and did seem abit strange but I decided to wait for the new month for the new monthly credit top start. They can't make calls or send text messages which shouldn't be capped and we only have internet access when at home linked to our own service.

Its now January and the phones are still not working and I am now unable to get in touch due to none of your numbers working. How can I get this issue sorted please? 

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How to contact regarding no phone service on two mobiles since mid Dec?

Hi, 

You can call using a landline on 0800 079 8586 or other phone. You can also go into store. 

If you are a pay monthly customer you can use live chat via your online account or via the EE contact up page

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @mobileuser01

Welcome to the community.

Are you both pay as you go or pay monthly customers?

I'll do my best to help.

Chris

Investigator

I am a monthly contract holder with two different phones both not working. My husband has a separate monthly contract and isn't experiencing any problems. thanks

by

Thanks for confirming, @mobileuser01.

Could you please check your data add-on status?

What kind of phones are the ones that aren't working?

Chris

Investigator

Sorry can't check the data add-on status as got no internet connection.

The phones are a Samsung Galaxy 8 and the Huweai p9.

My husbands is a Huweai aswell and isn't experiencing these issues.

by

OK, thanks @mobileuser01.

I recommend getting in touch with our technical support team once they're up and running:-

We’re aware of an issue that is affecting some customers attempting to contact us.

If you’ve been trying to give us a call, use My EE, or use our other customer service platforms, you may be experiencing difficulties.

However this issue does not affect our mobile or broadband networks. Call, data and messaging services are operating as normal. 

We’re working really hard to get this fixed as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused, we'll keep you updated
here.

Thanks

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.