by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

How to claim a free Google Home Hub when you buy the Google Pixel 3a or 3a XL

I bought a Google Pixel 3a or 3a XL. How do I claim my free Google Home Hub?

If you bought a new Google Pixel 3a or 3a XL between 8th May and 23rd May, you can now claim your free Google Home Hub. You are able to claim your gift from 14 days after you receive your new phone until 45 days after purchase.

Simply visit https://pixel-offers.co.uk/homehub and enter your details. When asked for your IMEI number please ensure you enter the IMEI1 number, which is clearly labelled on the outside of the box for your Google Pixel 3a or 3a XL. Take a look at the image below for more details - you'll see the IMEI1 number on the bottom left of the box in the image:

IMEI (003).pngIMEI1 number bottom left hand side

You will also need to provide a proof of purchase to claim your free gift, and you can see examples of these below:

Order%20confirm%20edit.pngorder confirmation

EE%20Delivery%20Note%200208%20Headphones.PNGdelivery note

receipt.pngstore receipt

When uploading your proof of purchase or delivery note, make sure the time and date are showing so Google can process your claim.

Once you've provided the details and the form has been verified, Google will send you your free Google Home Hub within 60 days of the verified claim.

For full terms and conditions: 

Read more
Google Home Free Gift: Promoter is Google UK Limited. To participate, purchase a Google Pixel 3a or 3aXL (a ‘Qualifying Product’) between 00:01 on 8 May 2019 and 23:59 on 23 May 2019, from an EE Limited outlet in the United Kingdom (a ‘Qualifying Retailer’) and submit a valid claim at pixel-offers.co.uk/homehub (‘Website’) between 14 to 45 days from the date of purchase to claim 1 x Google Home Hub (‘Promotional Item’). Participants who return their Qualifying Product will not be eligible to claim a Promotional Item. Limited to one claim per purchase of a Qualifying Product. Maximum 2 claims per household. The Promotional Item and Qualifying Product are subject to availability. The Promotional Item will be delivered to an address in the UK within 60 days of a verified claim. See Website for full T&Cs. Other terms apply see ee.co.uk/terms. Charges & information correct as at 25.04.19

Community guidelines Community stars programme

Meet the EE Community teamHow to use the community
7 REPLIES 7
by chey

Re: How to claim a free Google Home Hub when you buy the Google Pixel 3a or 3a X

Hi thanks for this been looking everywhere, problem though, your link does not work.  not does the one supplied by EE chat.  my two weeks is up this week and if I can not get this sorted I will just return my phone?  

why can you not just email the people who purchased the phone rather than making people jump through hoops.

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: How to claim a free Google Home Hub when you buy the Google Pixel 3a or 3a X

Hi @chey,

Welcome to the community 🙂

Can you tell me what you see when you try and access the link? It is working fine for me.

When did you receive your phone? 

The offer is for phones bought from 8th May, then you can start your claim 14 days after you received the phone. If you received your phone on the 8th May, you can claim any day after this Wednesday, 22nd May. 

Alex 🙂

by SukieCookie
Explorer

This offer was still on your page on the 25th on May and I was told by advisors in store that I would get this offer when I purchased my phone but this clearly isn't the case. I'm not happy about this and I'm wondering what can be done about this. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@SukieCookie  The offer might of been showing it doesn’t mean you can claim if you’ve not purchased within the set date.   8th-23rd 

by SukieCookie
Explorer

I understand that completely. But I shouldn't have been told in store that I was eligible for the offer if I wasn't. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@SukieCookie   Then you need to go back to the store and sort it with them as they have told you incorrectly.    You could argue that you have been miss sold a product based on the fact that the offer was over.  

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @SukieCookie

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I am sorry to hear this has happened.

Please check your private messages, I have sent you a private message for further information.

Katie 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.