by Todd212
Explorer

How do i bill games to my ee accont

says update but ive called 150 and im up to date on my payments and it wont let me change an in app purchase and bill it to my ee account 

4 REPLIES 4
by Todd212
Explorer

How do i bill games to my ee accont

When i try to make a purchase in an app and bill it to my ee account it wont let me and ive spoken to someone through 150 services and im uo to date on my payments but it womt let me charge it to my account 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How do i bill games to my ee accont

In the Google Play Store Menu go to Account / Payment Methods  & choose Use EE Billing.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

HI, 

@Todd212

If there is Barr on your account for premium numbers or third party charges then you need to request to remove that 1st for using ee billing option for Google play. 

Thanks 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Todd212

Have you followed the great advice given by @XRaySpeX and @tahirmian and has it worked for you?

Thanks

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.