by Alan54 Investigator
Investigator

How do I get my data usage shortcut back on my mobile as I had to do a factory

Hi how do I get my data usage shortcut back on my mobile as I had to do a factory reset now my shortcut has gone.idont want to keep in to keep signing in my ee account as it to ages to load up thanks

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How do I get my data usage shortcut back on my mobile as I had to do a facto

Which phone?

Can't you look under Settings / Connections /  Data Usage?

Or it the MyEE app you want? You can d/load that from the Play Store.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Alan54 Investigator
Investigator

Re: How do I get my data usage shortcut back on my mobile as I had to do a facto

I have got the ee application but I will try what you think and thanks

by Alan54 Investigator
Investigator

By the I my mobile is a alba6 Android

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Alan54

Have you managed to find the information that you're looking for?

Chris

by Alan54 Investigator
Investigator

No I haven't not yet but thanks

by
EE Community Support Team

What was the app that you were using before, @Alan54?

Do you know what it was called?

You should be able to see your remaining allowances through the My EE app.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.