by SofaGuy

How do I cancel my data plan?

I started of with a 'Pay as you go' scheme but was then put on a 12-month data contract and paying substantially more than I use in a month. The 12-month contract ended last month but I'm still being charged for monthly payments. I want to cancel it and revert back to a 'Pay as you go' scheme, and so I contacted support.

They've given me a PAC number to give a different provider, but I don't want to switch providers. I simply want to cancel the 12-month contract.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: How do I cancel my data plan?

@SofaGuy  You need to call customer services and give notice, contracts do not just end when they reach the minimum term they change to a 30 day rolling tariff until you give notice to end them.  Whilst you’re speaking with customer services you can request that you are charged to a pay-as-you-go. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: How do I cancel my data plan?

@SofaGuy  You need to call customer services and give notice, contracts do not just end when they reach the minimum term they change to a 30 day rolling tariff until you give notice to end them.  Whilst you’re speaking with customer services you can request that you are charged to a pay-as-you-go. 

View solution in original post

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.