by Sue52 Investigator
Investigator

How do I add a photo to an account on the EE app

When I put my 2 daughters on a shared EE SIM only contract, their photo's appeared on their accounts on the app, which is great because their numbers are similar, I'm now on EE too on the same account as my daughters but my info just shows my number and model of my phone, how can I put a photo on my account, any help would be appreciated thanks 

8 REPLIES 8
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How do I add a photo to an account on the EE app

Surely the photo must come from the Contact list on the phone by matching it up with your name in the app.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Sue52 Investigator
Investigator

Thanks XraySpecs, I thought it would use my contact photo but it hasn't, ah well thanks again 

by Sue52 Investigator
Investigator

XraySpecs, I've just looked at my contact on my mobile and it's still got the original number that came with the new sim card, I had to wait for my number to transfer over, the problem is I can't seem to delete that number, I've added my old number to the contact but there doesn't seem to be any way of removing the other one, any suggestions as to how to remove it, thanks 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Can't you just edit the old no?

How long ago did you transfer you no. to EE? Maybe you've got to wait for that to complete.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Profile closed
Not applicable

The photos on the My EE app are a left-over from previous version.  EE actually removed the ability to add a photo to your profile several versions ago.  It's just that if you added one on a previous My EE version, it still uses it.

You cannot add a profile photo anymore sorry.

by Sue52 Investigator
Investigator

I signed up for EE sim only about 2 months ago, I signed on a Fri, they told me to put the sim in on the Sat but my number only transferred on the Mon afternoon, I've gone Into editing but there's no option to delete that number, all I could do was long tap on my old virgin number and mark it as default, so looking at my contact I now see my old virgin number and my photo I.D but the other number is still there, I thought if I turned off the phone and turned it back on that it may update the EE app but its not, its not the end of the world but its these niggly things that annoy me lol 

by Sue52 Investigator
Investigator

jmitchel, thank you for the info, well at least I know I can't do it cos there's no option instead of thinking I can't do it cos I'm thick lol, thanks again 

by Sue52 Investigator
Investigator

• jmitchel, thank you for the info, well at least I know I can't do it cos there's no option instead of thinking I can't do it cos I'm thick lol, thanks again 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.