by teajaysea Investigator
Investigator

How do I access my Apple Music account on other devices?

Hello! 

I pay for an Apple Music subscription monthly as an add-on to my android mobile, but I want to be able to access the music on my laptop and desktop as well.  I assume this should be possible (given that I'm faithfully paying my subs every month), but I don't know how.  Can anyone point me in the right direction, please? 

TJC

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: How do I access my Apple Music account on other devices?

@teajaysea   Downloaded iTunes to your laptop and sign in to your apple account that you used for your subscription when you setup your Apple Music app. 

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @teajaysea 

Can you not log in with your android subscription credentials? Have you tried?

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @teajaysea

Thanks for posting on the community.

Our Apple Music offer is only available on a compatible mobile phone using iOS or Android operating systems.

Full information can be found within our Apple Music Membership terms and conditions.

Thanks.

Leanne 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@teajaysea   Downloaded iTunes to your laptop and sign in to your apple account that you used for your subscription when you setup your Apple Music app. 

Investigator

Hi, Leanne.

My six months introductory offer expired ages ago and I've been paying the £9.99 subscription fee (via an add on) every month since then.  Are you saying it would be better to cancel the add on and subscribe via Apple direct to get access across all my devices?  

Regards,

Toby

Investigator

Thanks, Chris.  Will give it a go.

Investigator

Thanks for that.  I've had another go and tried going in through the 'browse' function on iTunes and I'm able to play things that I don't already have in my library,   What I can't do is (a) add these items to my library, and (b) search out other albums by artists that I already in there.  It just sends me to the stuff I already have within my iTunes library.  But I have no problems finding this other content on my phone.  It says it has to link my library with the cloud first, but at 100gb this is going to take a while (if such a capacity is even possible).  Do you think I am on the right track at least?

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.