by Kevinkesoe1
New Member

How can I change my number

Hi do I need to call up to change my number or can I speak to an advisor on chat? Being getting treatening calls where to the point I've got my call forwarding always. Been to police but they told me to change my number thanks in advance x

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How can I change my number

You need to call CS. They should waive the charge as you've been getting treatening calls.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
EE Community Support Team

Re: How can I change my number

Hi @Kevinkesoe1


Welcome to the community, I'm sorry to hear that you've been getting threatening calls.


Have you managed to get this sorted with our Mobile Care team.


Let us know if you still need some help.


Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.