by Gforte Investigator
Investigator

How can I change my number please?

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How can I change my number please?

Hi, 

Can you clarify if you just want to change the number you already have or PAC a number over to EE. 

Also are you pay monthly or PAYG. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Gforte Investigator
Investigator

I'm on a contract with ee
Gavin

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Phone EE for a new no. You could be charged £35.74 unless you can show nuisance calls.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Gforte Investigator
Investigator

Ok, thank you all

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Gforte

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting 🙂

I know you've been given some great help from @Northerner and @XRaySpeX already on this.

I just wanted to provide you some further information before you proceed with your request.

• If you request a number change, you will not be able to keep you previous number (IE on PAYG etc) the previous number will be removed from your account once the change has gone through.

• Only the account holder or password holder may request to change the mobile number.

• Any charges will be applied to your next bill.

If you are still happy to want to try and go ahead, then please get in touch with customer services and they will discuss this with you.

Please do come back and let us know how you get on.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.