by Shaz27 Investigator
Investigator

Hi I have a spotify account on old phone how do I transfer it to new android

How can I transfer my Spotify account from IPhone to android. Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Hi I have a spotify account on old phone how do I transfer it to new android

Hi @Shaz27 

Download the service from play store, then log in with your current credentials.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Hi I have a spotify account on old phone how do I transfer it to new android

Hi @Shaz27

Did you manage to get sorted? Were you not able to just log in?

Chris

by Shaz27 Investigator
Investigator

Hi northerner, thanks but I've already done that but when I log in it says I have free account and upgrade to premium

I've been paying my £9.99 since September last year and thought all my songs would automatically transfer to my new phone when I logged in but no.

I can't even find a number to speak to anyone

Help

by Shaz27 Investigator
Investigator

Hi Chris

No I downloaded it on my new phone from playstore logged in and it said I'm on free Spotify upload to oremium, but I've been on premium since september. Can't even find a contact number to speak to anyone

Thanks sharon

by

Thanks for coming back to us @Shaz27

Have you created a new account?

How do you pay for Spotify, is this added to your bill each month?

Leanne.

by Shaz27 Investigator
Investigator

Hi no I haven't created new account my old phone is an iPhone 7 this one is Huawei 20 lite so I just went into playstore, downloaded Spotify and logged in to my old account

by Shaz27 Investigator
Investigator

Hi Leanne

I haven't created new account my old phone is an iPhone 7 this one is Huawei 20 lite so I just went into playstore, downloaded Spotify and logged in to my old account

I'm baffled

by

Hi @Shaz27

Thanks for coming back to me.

I would suggest contacting Spotify so they can have a look at your account for you.

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.