cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Have confirmation email - no order number

Baaldi15
Explorer

Hi there,

First time poster, and I have been trying to find the answer to my question on the forums but to no success so far!

I placed an order on Friday afternoon, for a Samsung Galaxy S9+ Sunrise Gold, as an upgrade to my existing device.

I received a confirmation email that states 'Confirmation: Your order is on it's way', however there is no information to track my order.

I know that DPD would normally text to tell you when the phone will arrive, however I don't currently have access to the number that is being upgraded, so I can't tell if the phone has been dispatched etc.

Is there any way to get access to the tracking number with DPD, or change the number that they contact to let me know when they're delivering?

Thanks in advance,

Alex

3 REPLIES 3
Techhead
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

You could try installing the DPD alo, as long as you use the same email address it will show you the delivery status.

Your best option is to contact EE  

I have installed the app, using the same email address, but not the same telephone number, it's not showing any active deliveries? Smiley Frustrated

I guess I'll call at 8 then, probably get through to someone at 9, haha!

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Baaldi15

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Did you manage to speak to customer services and find out what's happening?

Chris