by J_J_Cope123 Investigator
Investigator

Has the Google Pixel 2 64GB been removed from the EE Shop?

I've been waiting on my order for 20 days now. I occasionaly check the shop to see how the Google Pixel 2 is doing but now I can only find the XL model. I understand there is a backlog but will my order still be honoured? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor
Solution

Re: Has the Google Pixel 2 64GB been removed from the EE Shop?

@J_J_Cope123wrote:

I've been waiting on my order for 20 days now. I occasionaly check the shop to see how the Google Pixel 2 is doing but now I can only find the XL model. I understand there is a backlog but will my order still be honoured? 

https://shop.ee.co.uk/mobile-phones/pay-monthly/google-pixel-2-128gb-clearly-white/details#choosePla...

Only the 128GB version appears to be available, at least that is in stock.

Get in contact with EE directly and see what they can do for you. At least it's in stock so maybe leverage to send you that to make up for not being able to send the 64GB model.

6 REPLIES 6
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @J_J_Cope123,

Yes, your order will still be honored as soon as stock is available.

If you'd prefer to switch to a different model, please get in touch.

Thanks

James

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor
Solution

@J_J_Cope123wrote:

https://shop.ee.co.uk/mobile-phones/pay-monthly/google-pixel-2-128gb-clearly-white/details#choosePla...

Only the 128GB version appears to be available, at least that is in stock.

Get in contact with EE directly and see what they can do for you. At least it's in stock so maybe leverage to send you that to make up for not being able to send the 64GB model.

by bearpusher

I'm in the same boat, i'm happy to wait but ocassionally I have a text saying "your order is coming soon, get the latest update here'. Eveytime I enter my information it says my tracking has timed out. I'm worried that I will not know when my order will actually be arriving therefore may get missed?

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for your patience so far, @bearpusher.

You will get a text message from DPD the day before the delivery with a link to track the parcel.

They will contact you again with a 1 hour time window on the morning of the delivery.

How will my order be delivered >

Chris

by smeghead_0

Give EE a call. I am in the same position, waiting 3 weeks so far. I called a few times and kept being told they didn't know when they were getting them in stock again. Was finally told they won't be restocking til early April.

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

CPW are replacing the 64GB with 128GB going by their current posters.

Maybe Google want to phase out the smaller capacity?

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.