cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group Call set up

Dahir
Visitor

How do I enable this? I have tried to merge calls but it won't work on my S10+. Please help.

19 REPLIES 19
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Dahir.

Welcome to the community.

Have a look at our EE Group Call help page to see how to use group call.

Hope this helps.

Jon

Yumna
Visitor

How do I set up group call

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Yumna.

Welcome to the community.

Have a look at our Group Call Help Page for more information on this.

You make up your own pin and give it to other attendees.

Jon

Hello, 

Group Call Help Page isn't active, could someone confirm how do a group call as EE removed the merge calls feature?

TIA

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @smithy23

Thanks for coming back to the community. 

There are a whole host of apps you can use for group calls. Please search your app store for more information.

Leanne. 

Wow helpful - not

Yes EE have for some strange reason removed The merge calls feature and now closed the Confrence call feature. It’s the most annoying decision they have made. All phones are now able to merge calls but EE the biggest network are the only network to have stopped you using the feature

@Russ14  Just because a device can support a feature it doesn’t mean the network has to also.  

@Chris_B I never said it did but it’s annoying that they used to allow the feature. I also know customers that can still use the feature!

when they stopped the feature they created the group call number instead which they’ve now removed which no option of a replacement. Instead tell you to use platforms that use data and nail your phone battery