by GooglePixelXL Investigator
Investigator

Google Pixel XL blue - stock news

Does anyone have any idea when EE will be getting stock of these devices? I can't find any information anywhere.

9 REPLIES 9
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Google Pixel XL blue - stock news

Good morning @GooglePicelXL.

Thanks for coming to the community.

Is this for an upgrade or new line with us?

Also is this for the 32GB?

Thanks 🙂

Investigator

This is an upgrade in 32GB 🙂

Many thanks

by
EE Community Support Team

Great thanks @GooglePixelXL,

In this case please give us a call.

Our upgrades team will be able to let you know when this will be available for you.

Have a great weekend!

Investigator

It's funny because I get told that it's available and in stock, but as soon as it's revealed I have pre ordered one I'm told there is no stock and there will be stock coming in the next couple of days. 

I think EE just need to be honest, that way answers will be consistent. 

🙂

by
EE Employee

Good Morning @GooglePixelXL

I've just had a look on the website and the standard device is available for dispatch within 7 days and the XL is available to pre-order with delivery expected within 14 days.

This will be about the same for upgrades.

Where did it show the device as in stock?

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

Investigator

Hi Karen,

I spoke to two advisers, the first told me it was available and I specifically asked if it was in stock and was told it was, then I was transferred to another adviser and I said I had already pre ordered, and was then told there was no stock.

I was under the impression that the phone was being released on 24th. When I ordered it (18th) I was told it would be within 14 days and I would get an update after 7.

I understand that this isn't EE's fault, but I just want honest and consistent answers. If they don't know when it's coming in to stock, tell me, but don't lie about it 😞 it can't be another 14 days every week.

Really hoping it comes this week. I just wanted a date so that I don't have to keep obsessing.

Thanks for your help Karen 🙂

by
EE Employee

Hi @GooglePixelXL

Sorry about the inconvenience and I hope the device will be with you ASAP.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@GooglePixelXL

This happened with the initial release where we were getting conflicting information (there is a thread on the forum about it) - but hopefully you will get it shortly, just don't cancel the order and try somewhere else as they will be in the same situation

Investigator

Hi @mirdragon

I was reading through that thread a few days ago actually, and I was retroactively feeling bad for everyone. I know exactly what you were all going through. You'd have thought they had learned a thing or two about that fiasco.

but you know what they say, those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it...

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.