by
EE Community Support Team

Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL are available to pre-order

The latest Google Pixel phones are here – and you can order one now.

The Google Pixel 4 builds upon the key areas that made past Pixels great, namely photography and voice-activated personal assistance via Google Assistant. Plus, there are some handy new features that help the Pixel 4 stand out from the crowd.

google_p4_980x980.jpgGoogle Pixel 4

Google Pixel 4 photography

Pixel phones are already regarded as some of the best in the business when it comes to taking great snaps. But Pixel 4 takes photography to another level with dual lenses on the back delivering detailed close-up images and shots with beautifully blurred backgrounds – great for stylish portraits of people and pets.

But with Pixel phones it’s not all about the lenses. Clever software tweaks give your photos that extra sparkle. This year, Google has improved their Night Sight feature, which gives you clear and detailed photos in low-light. It’s so effective that you can even shoot stars shimmering in the night sky – and the results are out of this world.
The Pixel 4’s new colour control feature lets you adjust colours and exposure within different areas of photo, letting you put the focus on the parts you really want to stand out – you can even do this while taking photos in your favourite photo apps, such as Instagram.

And finally, if you love taking photos, you’ll be happy to hear that you also get free unlimited online photo storage with Google Photos.

Motion Sense on Google Pixel 4

Have you ever found yourself wanting to skip a track while running on the treadmill at the gym, but worrying that in doing so you’ll fall face first onto the floor? Or trying to snooze an alarm while you’re still half asleep and in need of a few extra minutes in the land of nod? Motion Sense puts pay to all that.

Pixel 4 is the first ever phone to feature Motion Sense – a revolutionary way of controlling phone features hands free. Simply wave your hand in front of the screen to silence calls, skip songs or snooze an alarm. And you can expect Motion Sense to work

with more apps and features over time.

Google Pixel 4 – the helpful phone

The Pixel 4 is made the Google way. This means that its renowned personal assistant, Google Assistant, is at the heart of the phone. Give the phone a squeeze or simply say “Hey Google” to open the assistant and ask whatever you want – get weather forecasts, news updates, answers to questions, personal schedules, and even control compatible smart home devices, such as your heating, TV and lighting. And look out for further updates to the new Google Assistant coming soon.

Order the new Google Pixel 4 or Pixel 4 XL now >

36 REPLIES 36
by Whitebanana

Re: Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL are available to pre-order

Will the Pixel 4 XL 128gb model also be available in the white and orange colours?

At the moment the only 128gb option for the XL is in black!

by pyrotenax Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Ordered Black 128GB 

think i might get the orange case too

by BB1990

Hi, can I just check how long the contract for the Google Pixel 4 is? Doesn't seem to state if it's 24 months, 36 months or longer? 

Thank you

by pyrotenax Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

"All these plans last 24 months Google Pixel 4 XL"

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @BB1990All the plans last 24 month with the Pixels.

Let us know your thoughts about it if you do go for it!

by duffman1 Investigator
Investigator

Hi James_B

Please can you confirm:

Will the Pixel 4 XL 128gb be available in White or Orange? Only black is listed currently?

Does the Pixel 4 XL on EE support DSDS (Dual Sim, Dual Standby) so you can use both the physical nano SIM and the eSIM at the same time?

by

Hi all

The Pixel 4 is ranging in the following:

Pixel 4 Just Black – 128GB

Pixel 4 Clearly White, Just Black & Oh So Orange – 64GB

Pixel 4 XL Just Black – 128GB

Pixel 4 XL Clearly White & Just Black – 64GB

Thanks

Chris

by Bogbeast Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I am looking to upgrade from my Pixel 2

Will I get the Chromebook offer ??

by

Hi @Bogbeast,

Welcome back to the EE Community. 🙂

Yes, you will qualify for the free Chromebook as an upgrading customer.

Thanks 🙂

James

by Bogbeast Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Super. Thanks for the fast response - I'll  be upgrading then,

by

No problem @Bogbeast 🙂

James

by kaysar_rashid Investigator
Investigator

Hi

Is there any particular reason why EE doesn't have the White Pixel 4 XL in 128gb for pre-order? Do you know if this will change in the near future?

I'm looking now to upgrade through a third party (CPW) in order to get the White colour but don't think my friends and family discount will carry over? Can you please confirm?

Thanks

MKR

by

Hi @kaysar_rashid,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

We're currently only stocking the models you can see in our online shop.

You can only use your EE friends and family discount for purchases direct from EE.

Thanks

James

by kaysar_rashid Investigator
Investigator

@James_B Thank you for your help. I ended up buying the Pixel 4 XL 128GB Just Black. Bought a white skin for the back from dbrand to keep myself happy. 🙂

by

No problem @kaysar_rashid 🙂

Let us know what you think when it arrives.

James

by adstainer Investigator
Investigator

If I buy the Pixel 4 or Pixel 4 XL direct from Google, will I be able to use WiFi calling, or will it only work if I get the phone through EE?

by Finex
Explorer

Hi, I'm looking to transfer over to EE from O2, and I'd like to pre-order the Pixel 4 XL. However, I'd like to pay more upfront to lower the monthly cost of my contract.

At the moment only for the 10Gb/Month plan is to pay £80 upfront, then £59 upfront. I'd like to pay about £200 upfront, as that's the trade in price I'm getting for my old phone. I don't feel I can commit to nearly £60 a month for two years, especially as my O2 contract was just under £40/month for 12Gb/month.

Are there any options for paying more upfront? I'd like to get a pre-order in ASAP if I can.

by

Hi @Finex

Thanks for your interest in pre-ordering with us. 🙂

Have a chat with our sales team on 0800 956 6000. They'll do their best to find a deal that suits you.

Let us know how you get on.

Chris 🙂

by Finex
Explorer

Called the sales line. Sadly they were unable to offer anything other than the tariffs on the website 😞

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.