cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Galaxy s10+ Delay Ceramic white.

dixonkaty96
Investigator
Investigator

Had a phone call this evening saying my phone was going to be delivered tomorrow did a bit off digging after the call only to find out it won't be coming tomorrow and they have cancelled my pre order and ordered it again with out my permission to be told I'll be at the back of the que again just be careful if EE ring you telling you this just double check they are doing the right thing as we fell short of that the stress of having to wait for the phone has now become even worse EE are unbelievable 

4 REPLIES 4
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @dixonkaty96,

Did they mention why your order was cancelled?

Thanks

James

SSBNappa
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

same thing happened to me but pre order date.....seems no one can answer when we will get the device

Cwtch77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I pre ordered on the 6th and only today I have had a message off DPD saying my phone will be arriving on Monday the 8th 🤞 my app is also showing my tariff to be the new plan 😊

SSBNappa
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I got the same, I didn’t even get a message off ee or dpd. Just that I had data added to my plan as it’s an additional line and then I had to call.....but there is light at the end of the tunnel