cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Galaxy s10+ Delay Ceramic white.

Kostya336
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Have pre ordered galaxy s10+ on ceramic white 512gb.. On Sunday... 

Have since been chasing for my order with no result? 

I have not had any contact from ee or dpd stating my order is going to be delayed until I personally contacted them. 

Ee still has no information as to when my order is going to be 3ven shipped.. yet some customers have had explained that theirs will be delayed by 21 days from date of pre order. 

Also what is the point of telling your customer that you'll update them later on that day just to never contact them.. is that so we hang up and you don't have to give any awful excuses? 

The website still states 7 day dispatch which is disgrace. 

Will be cancelling the pre order if it's not here and simply buying one in store. 

I don't blame EE for delay... I blame ee for the way it's being handled. 

78 REPLIES 78

How you know it's not 7 days? It's only been out 3 days so far. So you may have it before Friday.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Kostya336
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
That's like saying okay, but what if comes Friday and I still don't have it? at this point it would of been a week past due. without any update from CS...

and then what? another week? another month?

EE done absolutely minimum to keep the customers happy and updated.

Some people actually paid a fairly large upfront cost and are still without a phone...
Some people counted on the phone as they are going away on holidays, trips etc...

Also if I have to wait 21 days for a handset. may as well cancel pre order and wait for the release of the 5G version In April...

Same boat myself, ordered ceramic white on first day you could 24th? then cancelled it as I paid £70 upfront and I noticed a week later the upfront cost had gone, rubbing my hands with glee soon faded away when I reordered it on the 1st March I was told there was a delay and I'd get it, not on realese day, but before the following friday 15th.

Now when I check my status it just says unconfirmed delivery date, called em and like you guys say some say it will be by Friday others say how long is a piece of string, to make matters worse the wifes prisim white arrived on the 8th and shes loving hers and I'm stuck with my old S8 arrrrrhhhh wish I'd have spent the £70 now typical........

And I have seen both white phones in the flesh now and really there is nowt in the two!!

EE need to be keeping us informed better than this though, don't they know how despaerat we are for our new phones??

A pre order is never a guarantee you'll get it on release day.

Yup! share your pain bud!

Gets worse, have seen s10+ in ceramic white locked to EE already for sale on local site...

Kostya336
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

So ive been told this 65 times now. Which isnt an issue. The issue is not knowing when were getting our phones at all.

I'm sorry but i dont want to wait 3 weeks for a phone and would much rather opt for something else if thats the case.

EE cant even give us an idea of how long... Simply doing this so people like my self dont opt out for other things so they dont lose sales.. which is extremely unfair.

If EE doesn't know they cant give you that answer. Theybare at the mercy of Samsung and they will prioritise their own customers.

Kostya336
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
EE should make customers aware that that's the issue, however Ive done nothing but chase. and still yet to have a response

Look like I'm just going to have to wait or now I'll loose the charger and ear buds. 

Went to Sheffield EE yesterday and they had no stock either, what they playing at eh? 

You can claim the ear buds now.

Your pre order confirmation should be proof enough.

But if not and it goes past 8th April I'd be claiming £139 compensation.