Galaxy fold pre order

When can I pre order the galaxy fold?

12 REPLIES 12
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Galaxy fold pre order

Good Afternoon @lisa3281.

Welcome to the EE Community.

You can register your interest for the Samsung Galaxy Fold here.

Thanks,

Katie 🙂

by Huxley789 Investigator
Investigator

Hi EE  I pre registered the original launch and was getting regular weekly calls from EE saying they still not received any word on the re launch from Samsung, then for the last month or so, I get no phone calls, texts ftom EE and it's the day before what I believe to be the re- launch day(September 18th) and heard not a thing from EE, I find this very odd when according to the internet, Samsung and EE are launching the phone tomorrow, why have I not heard anything from EE, also pointing out you have my 500quid deposit, so disappointed I'm not getting anything from EE..

Steve.

by lisa3281 Investigator
Investigator

I had registered both last time and this time and I havent heard anything from them either time. I would like to think they will automatically just send yours out tomorrow surely 🤔

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Investigator

Hi lisa 3281

Glad I'm not the only one, that did cross my mind about them sending it automatically tomorrow, but if they did, a really poor show, not to keep us in the loop, if they do in fact do that. Also it will be the 5G version which will add another 100 quid on to the price, if what ive read is true online.... come on EE, you have done good over the years, a telecoms company and no communication,(that's Ironic)🤔 dont let yer self down now

Steve

Steve

Investigator

Hi lisa 3281

Glad I'm not the only one, that did cross my mind about them sending it automatically tomorrow, but if they did, a really poor show, not to keep us in the loop, if they do in fact do that. Also it will be the 5G version which will add another 100 quid on to the price, if what ive read is true online.... come on EE, you have done good over the years, a telecoms company and no communication,(that's Ironic)🤔 dont let yer self down now

Steve

by lisa3281 Investigator
Investigator

Absolutely shocking that they havent told you what's happening. I can't even seem to get an answer when I ask for prices and tariffs. Very frustrating 😔 Hope you get yours soon.

Investigator

Hi Lisa3281

Yeah it is, bloody frustrating, I also contacted EE and I get nothing on the launch tomorrow, its appauling. its as if the launch is not happening, well good luck  fingers crossed

Steve

Investigator

Attention katie_b

So Katie

What the latest on my pre-registration, I was told by EE mine will be left open from the original launch to the re launch , 

So what is happening, and please dont say I've got to re-register, as EE already have an open pre register from last time and EE has got my 500quid deposit, so what is going on?

Steve

by

Hi @Huxley789 

I've sent you a private message with some information about this.

Please take a look at your community inbox. 🙂

Chris

by lisa3281 Investigator
Investigator

Hi Chris
Many thanks but when I log in it says I have 0 messages in my inbox 🤔
Regards
Lisa

by lisa3281 Investigator
Investigator

Hi Chris

Would you mind sending again as theres nothing in my inbox,?

Regards

Lisa

by

Hi @lisa3281,

@Christopher_G's private message was for @Huxley789

You can order your Samsung Galaxy Fold now.

Thanks 🙂

James

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.