cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Galaxy S10 release farce

Don73
Explorer

Pre ordered S10+ expected the 8th then a txt on the 6th asking me to choose slot for 7th!? So as I'd taken a the day of for 8th had to choose a pick up store on 7th no phone then a txt saying sorry the 8th! Already changed my delivery so couldn't change back to address, today no phone 3 different excuses from dpd with no eta! Been with ee since orange 15 years  Worst ever!! What's going on!?

Just checked DPD app now it say unable to deliver as premises is closed! But all day it's said not delivered at depot, but on its way to store! 

Extremely annoyed! 

2 REPLIES 2
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Don73

If you changed your delivery location/address with DPD then you will need to speak with them. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Still no galaxy S10+ and now apparently the 1k phone is out there somewhere unscaned who knows where!? Already spoke to ee who gave me a goodwill money off my bill but I'd rather my 1k phone thanks what a joke last time ever! Think this will be last 2 years with ee think 15+years is enough now