by Sueang56 Investigator
Investigator

Galaxy S10 battery

I bought a Samsung galaxy S10 thinking the battery was meant to be good but it's worse than my iPhone 8 was!! I'm having to charge it twice a day

10 REPLIES 10
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Galaxy S10 battery

@Sueang56   Are you using it more ? How much time are you spending on the device? 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sueang56

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Samsung have a brilliant article with some tips on optimising your battery life.

Chris

by Sueang56 Investigator
Investigator

Thank you for that and for the welcome. I'm loving the phone, especially the camera, that's what swung me away from Apple. My thoughts are that I've got this lovely phone, read that the battery life was brilliant, just annoying that I've got to go round switching everything off 😏. I've done a few of those things and being new to Samsung, for years, I think I need a lesson!! All the Bixby stuff, I've turned a lot off cuts I wondered if that was doing it 😬

by Sueang56 Investigator
Investigator

Another thing I can't now use is Apple pay and the Samsung and Google pay don't accept my card 🤔

by
EE Community Support Team

Do they say why they can't accept your card, @Sueang56?

Chris

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Sueang56   Well Apple Pay is only for Apple devices.   I’m sure if you log the issue with google and Samsung they might look into adding support for your card. 

by Sueang56 Investigator
Investigator

Yes, I can't add my credit card

by Sueang56 Investigator
Investigator

Hi Chris_B

Yes I know that, and been used to just using my phone for the last few years it was disappointing to buy be able to use it. I've already tried 😏

by Sueang56 Investigator
Investigator

Yes, Chris, i can't add my credit card

by Sueang56 Investigator
Investigator

No more than my iPhone. I was expecting this to be a better battery 😏

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.