by TECHmobile Contributor
Contributor

Finding a Image in your Samsung !

Hello Android users maybe you can help me,

recently after 15 to 20yrs of using Nokia I've left them and Become a Samsung A3 user.

the last few days been updating downloading software , installing and getting used to my new phone as you can imagine ..

I was experiencing the instagram properties compared to my beta version wow ! .. and also it's camera use ..

so i just messed around taking two pictures, i then tried to find them ......... could i .. i haven't as of yet..

i have photos ,onedrive a ,external , sd card ..

more surgestions of how to within the workings of the phone would be appreachiated ..

thank you ..

I've only had the one 3/4 days ..

from Tech ..

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Finding a Image in your Samsung !

Look under:

• My Files / Images / Camera, or
  • My Files / All Fils/ DCIM /  Camera.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Look under:

• My Files / Images / Camera, or
  • My Files / All Fils/ DCIM /  Camera.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for helping @XRaySpeX 🙂

Did you manage to find your images @TECHmobile?

Thanks 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.