by Belal11 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Faulty Samsung s8+ - EE Please Read

I’m hoping some one can help,

I have a Samsung s8+ and since I have had it 28/04 the phone developed a fault and had it replaced with a replacement phone delivered the next day. However last nigh I noticed my phone would not charge at all despite charging 3 different chargers.

I Rang EE today they told me it would need fixing however they expect me to be without a phone for up to 2 weeks whilst this gets fixed. This is disgusting there is no way possible I can be without a phone for 2 weeks especially when I have dependants that need to contact me on a daily basis.

I need someone from EE to take action and replace my phone for and not have to wait 2 weeks.(I actually have been very patient with EE of the last 2 months the signal at my work has been none and I keep getting messages from EE updating me to say they are still looking at the issue)

Please can someone from EE contact me to sort this mess out. I can not be without a phone for 2 weeks its not possible

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Faulty Samsung s8+ - EE Please Read

No one from this user discussion forum will contact you. You need to contact CS & discuss the possibility of a loan phone for the duration.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

This is a customer forum no one from EE will call you.

EE have procedures and they have already once replaced the phone they will only repair this as this fault isn't a known issue.

If you need a phone in the mean time then go into store they may have loan phones.

If not go to a carphone warehouse. They do have loan phones for a £50 deposit which you get back once you pick up your repaired S8+

CPW can repair any phone and if it is covered by warranty then it will be free. You don' have to have purchased from CPW to do this. I have never purchased from CPW but have used this service before.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Belal11   You can take the phone to a store and they will send it off for you if they have a loan phone that they can give you one but there is no guarantees that they will have a lone phone as they all could be out and being used.  

by
EE Employee

Hi @Belal11 and welcome to the community.

Please do take a look at our guide on repairs as this will be able to assist.

Our stores do offer a loan and repair service which will be able to assist.

We would only offer a replacement device if you have insurance or within the first 28days of purchase.

Hope this helps,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.