by Tinyteew

Excellent and friendly customer service

I would like to provide positive feedback for the Daventry EE branch - Dhillon, Ian and a female (Sorry I ddidn't  see her name badge)
I went in this morning to upgrade my phone and provided details of the phone I would like and also how much I wanted to pay. Dhillon could not originally meet this but found a way to get around this which also meant me changing my broadband and saving £5 each month and tripling my data allowance for no extra cost!

The staff within the store were so helpful and friendly - this was a very nice visit and I will have no problem returning!!

Dhillon made sure he could help me and I walked out of the store with a brand new phone, more data and saving money each month!! What a service!!!

No contact back is required, I just felt I needed to pass on what a brilliant and friendly service I received.

1 REPLY 1
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Excellent and friendly customer service

Hi @Tinyteew

Welcome to the community and thank you for your glowing review of the Daventry EE store. 😄

I'm going to forward this post to the store manager to have a look at.

Feel free to come back to the community if you have any questions about, or need help with, your new phone.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. 🙂

Thanks again.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.