by eleiyas Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Everyone now getting their Pixel3 XL?

Just a quick question to ask if everyone is now actually getting their Pixel 3XLs.

My EE online order tracker was stilll showing 19th-24th November with no updates since the message from the 7th of November until yesterday.

Yesterday at 11AM I received a message from the "YourDPD" app saying they had my EE parcel. It was only about 6 hours later that my EE online order tracker actually updated and sent me the same message (that DPD had my parcel).

I finally got my hands on my Clearly White 128GB Pixel 3XL this afternoon at 13:30.

So, again, has everyone else who pre-ordered finally started to get/ already got their device?

P.S: I know a lot of us have been ranting and moaning about this whole fiasco, so kudos is due to the EE guys who were patient with us. 

9 REPLIES 9
by geowill76 Investigator
Investigator

Pixel 3 Pre-ordered In Store

I pre-ordered a Pixel 3 XL 128gb Clearly White at an EE Store on 10th October.  So far I haven’t received any news as to when the store will receive the phone.  I call the store each week and each time they tell me they have no idea.  I see people are starting to receive there phones.  When will phones pre-ordered in store receive there’s?  I never received any tracking number as order was put through there sales plus system so only received an email saying phone was pre-ordered with transaction number.

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Everyone now getting their Pixel3 XL?

Hi @eleiyas,

Yes, all pre-orders have now been fulfilled. Smiley Happy

What are your first impressions of your new Pixel?

James

Investigator

Hi James_B

I pre-ordered a Pixel 3 XL 128gb clearly white at an EE store and still havent received my pre-order nor have I been given a date as to when the store might receive the phone.  When I speak to someone in the store they have no idea what is going on and have no idea when the phone will be in.  I have called 150 and even they cant help me.  They want to order the phone again which means I would have to wait a further 28 days.

by

Hi @geowill76,

I would have expected you to have received your order already. As I mentioned in my previous post, I've had confirmation that all pre-orders have been fulfilled.

Your local store is best placed to advise you on the status of the order they placed for you.

Thanks

James

Investigator

Hi James

Thats the problem.  Just off the phone with the store 30mins ago and they dont know when they will have stock in.  They basically are telling me that google never sent enough phones and have no idea when they will receive it

by

Hi @geowill76,

I've sent you a private message to get some further information from you.

Please take a look and get back to me.

Jon

by eleiyas Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@geowill76

When I pre-ordered mine, I was strongly advised not to get it delivered to a store, but rather to my home address as EE cannot verify if/when a shop will have the device in stock.

If it's a small shop in the middle of nowhere, you may not get your device for ages.

If I were you I'd call up again and ask them about getting it delivered direct from a warehouse to your address.

by moley001
Visitor

@James_B

I doubt that.

Placed my original order on the 11th of October for the Google Pixel 3. Change my order to the Pixel 3XL on the 15th of October, after being forced to pay a £20 upfront charge.

Got an email on the 1st on November to tell me the order was delayed till the 8th/9th.

Got another email on the 8th stating "Your EE order is coming soon"

Jump forward to the 15th of November I received another email saying "Your order is almost ready."

Writing this email on the 20th and the order status is still listed as "Dispatch expected in 24 hours", it has been since the 8th of November!

When can I expect my order and what compensation can I expect for this major delay? 

by

Hi @moley001,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Sorry, I can't comment on the status of your individual order as I don't have access to your account.

Please get in touch with customer services so we can help.

Thanks

James

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.