Highlighted
by

EMUI 10 - Mobile Data Problems

Just updated to EMUI 10 on my P30 Pro, however my mobile data seems to be goosed.  Set up a new APN using the data provided by EE for internet access, still no joy.  I can't delete or amend the built-in APN but is definitely using the one I set up.  I'd rather not roll back to 9.1 , does anyone have a solution for this?

UPDATE - set it to IPv4 only, I had it set to IPv4/IPv6. Seems to be working so far.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: EMUI 10 - Mobile Data Problems

Welcome to the community, @rdunn3165

Thanks for coming back to us with your update. 🙂

Chris

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Can someone please tell me when I'm going to receive the update, its been out for what a week on ee and still nothing! I have a p30 pro from Carphone Warehouse so should be unlocked. Getting a little silly now! 

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Neils67

Welcome to the community.

We always aim to deliver software updates to customers in as efficient a manner as possible. We work tirelessly to make sure that any updates do not have a negative impact on how your phone behaves on a day-to-day basis, so we test them thoroughly.

If anything is found, the manufacturer usually needs a week or two to fix these and then send back to us to re-test.

We have no reason to unnecessarily withhold or delay any software or security updates.

Thanks for your patience.

Chris

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Hi Chris, thanks for your reply, unfortunately it doesn't really answer my question. If I go to EE tech support they don't seem to know anything, if you go to Huawei they don't respond, so how is the customer meant to get answers, if not through the Community pages? Just saying be patient isn't really an answer, it feels like just a corporate response. If it was a few days or a week fine, but the update has been out since December and all other networks have delivered it, really frustrating. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.