by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

EE talks about update process..

All 

EE have posted a " behind the scenes look" at the process they go through for updates to devices.

I have no idea why its not been pinned to this forum as it mostly affects Android users or why forum staff have not referred to it when answering a queries but here it is

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Community-Blog/Software-updates-A-behind-the-scenes-look/ba-p/696855

This has come due to feedback from customers and pressures for information but we need more much much more.

EE needs to know what you think they could do better and what questions you have that you feel have not been answered.

It all helps.

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: EE talks about update process..

@Bellyman  Have you seen THIS by any chance?  This post has been available to view for well a very long time as it was put up by the former former and I believe one more former community manager.   

by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Yes i had.

And yet there have been 100s of threads all asking for information about software updates and seeking improvements when compared to other networks.

Improvements can be made in every part of information sharing and availability and also to the update process.

Also Android and its users have moved on.  Devices are being sold on "the quickest updates" and customers are making a more technically informed choice.   EE needs to reflect that.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Bellyman  While they have been threads with people asking why not do a search as this information is not hidden.  I don’t keep track of every post that I believe could be useful to someone and why should I and seeing as there is a search bar within the forum.  

Time to move on I think as I know  exactly where this thread is going “once” more.   

by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I don't believe all those people where doing anything wrong.  I suspect the expectation is for something more from this carrier.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Bottom line is you’ll not except what you’ve been told before and no matter what your told you’ll not be happy with any answer you’ve been told and that includes past, present and future.    

What do you know I can predict the future.   

Thats it no more as it’s a merry-go-round chattering to you. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.