cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

EE processed my nintendo switch 1week ago and still not received it

maricelunny
Investigator
Investigator

I recieved a text 1 week ago from EE confirming my nintendo switch had been proceseed and DPD would be in touch soon with delivery details. I have heard nothing from DPD. How can I check if the delicery is actually in progress? I'm close to the 30 days time quoted for receipt of the item.

Thanks

Marice

6 REPLIES 6
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @maricelunny

You will need to speak to CS on 150

Gifts are subject to demand and availability. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @maricelunny.

I'd advise following @Northerner's advice on this.

If you go beyond the 30 day timescale please contact our customer service team so they can have a look into this for you.

Jon

Thank you both. I did try this but every route I tried to take on 150 brought me to an automated message about delivery and not to an actual person! I will try again, thank you!

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Keep us updated @maricelunny 🙂

Jon

Transpires the switch was returned to EE by DPD at some point before it was even dispatched to me. Very helpful Gavin at Derry Customer Services has sorted the matter now for me but now no guarantee I will receive before Christmas. Really unhelpful that I wasn't updated that this error had occurred by either EE or DPD though! Had I not chased I would have been non the wiser!

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for the update @maricelunny

I'm sorry to hear about the problem with your delivery and I hope it gets to you soon.

James