by pdolhun Investigator
Investigator

EE PAYG

Been an Orange/EE PAYG customer for many years now - my husband purchased a new phone for me at Christmas with which he got a £10 topup voucher.  This £10 topup obviously applies to the new phone number which came with the phone but as I have transferred my old number to the new phone (with my existing credit) I am wondering what I can do about the £10.  My daughter too has had a new phone and when she transferred the £10 to her new phone, as I want to do, the small credit balance she already had on her account was removed!  As my credit balance is quite large, I obviously don't want to lose it!!!  Would be grateful for any advice.

7 REPLIES 7
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: EE PAYG

Spend the £10 on the new SIM card then throw it away.

You can buy an EE PAYG pack to use for a specific time or pay standard rates at 30p/min and 12p/text. Data add ons start from £1.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @pdolhun,

Welcome to the EE Community.

If you have transferred your existing number to your new phone and SIM you should have both your existing credit and the £10 that came with the phone.

Could the £10 have been used to purchase a pay as you go pack?

Thanks

James

by Grand Master
Grand Master

If you mean a top-up voucher having a 16-digit number, then it can be applied to any EE phone, any no. It will just add to any existing credit.

Just text VO space 16-digit voucher number to 150.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by pdolhun Investigator
Investigator

Thank you for your reply.  I transferred the sim from my old phone into the new one.  

by pdolhun Investigator
Investigator

Thank you for your response.  It's not actually a top-up voucher - it is £10 that is attached to the new SIM that came with the phone.  I think maybe the best thing is to use it up and throw it away!!  

by
EE Employee

Hi @pdolhun

If the £10 is in the form of a voucher you I will be able to apply the top up to your original number.

Let us know how you get on.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.