by richmondking452

EE Harrier Mini

Hi

I have recently obtained a harrier mini mobile phone on contract, the green light is flashing to show that it is on but the screen is in darkness and I am unable to remove the battery in order to reboot the system please can someone help me with this problem.

Thankyou for in advance for your time

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: EE Harrier Mini

Hi @richmondking452

Thank you for coming to community 🙂

Please check out our EE HARRIER MINI - PERFORM A SOFT RESET help and support pages.

Perform a Soft Reset

Find out how to reboot the device manually if you are encountering issues with the OS or applications.

1. With the device turned on, press and hold the Power button and Volume up button for at least 5 seconds or until the device starts to vibrate.  
    NoteWhen the Power Off option appears on screen, ignore it and continue to hold the buttons.
  2. Release the Power button and the Volume up button.
  3. The device will turn off completely.
  4. The device will reboot automatically.

The soft reset is complete.

If you need any further support please GET IN TOUCH with our technical support team.

Best of luck

Richard

🙂

1 REPLY 1
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: EE Harrier Mini

Hi @richmondking452

Thank you for coming to community 🙂

Please check out our EE HARRIER MINI - PERFORM A SOFT RESET help and support pages.

Perform a Soft Reset

Find out how to reboot the device manually if you are encountering issues with the OS or applications.

1. With the device turned on, press and hold the Power button and Volume up button for at least 5 seconds or until the device starts to vibrate.  
    NoteWhen the Power Off option appears on screen, ignore it and continue to hold the buttons.
  2. Release the Power button and the Volume up button.
  3. The device will turn off completely.
  4. The device will reboot automatically.

The soft reset is complete.

If you need any further support please GET IN TOUCH with our technical support team.

Best of luck

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.