by danh1977
Explorer

Dual Sim on Galaxy S10 models

I am thinking about upgrading to an S10 and a model with a dual sim. However, can you confirm if I have 1 sim with EE and another sim with a different provider will this work?

The reason behind this is for travelling abroad, the other sim gives better coverage on data.

I also assume that the S10 can be unlocked, so that any sims can be inserted? If not can anyone confirm why not?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Dual Sim on Galaxy S10 models

Yes all S10 models from wherever you purchase come with dual sim.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by Grand Master
Grand Master

The S10s you get from EE on contract cannat be unlocked for the 1st 6 months. It's in EE's T&Cs that they own it for the 1st 6 months & you can't change it out the ordinary during that period.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning and welcome to the community@danh1977

I can see both @BrendonH and @XRaySpeX have provided you the perfect answer. 

Please be sure to let us know if you have any further questions, 

Katie 🙂

by danh1977
Explorer

Thank you for the answers.

I will probably buy the phone outright (unlocked) from Samsung so that I can use different sim cards.

Thanks again

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.