by RewsterUK Contributor
Contributor

Does the Nokia 7.1 have Wifi Calling?

I believe the 6.1 has it and the 7 plus too, but none of the Nokia Android phones listed on EE (2, 3.1 and 7.1) are listed as having Wifi Calling

Can anyone with the phone confirm it works with EE?

Thank you

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by RewsterUK Contributor
Contributor
Solution

Re: Does the Nokia 7.1 have Wifi Calling?

I contacted EE live chat, they confirm the phone is wifi calling compatible, here is an excerpt:

PR: It is one of the phones on my list but i need to make sure it is wifi calling compatible, as i explained it is not in your database properly.
Akansha:

No worries, I will check and give you the details now.

PR: Thank you
Akansha:

PR, as I have checked Nokia 7.1 has wifi calling feature 🙂

4 REPLIES 4
by Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

@RewsterUK according to the ee shop online the Nokia 7.1 comes with WiFi calling for pay monthly customer. 

by RewsterUK Contributor
Contributor

@Rogersdave77, using the link https://shop.ee.co.uk/mobile-phones/pay-monthly/gallery?search=%3A%3AStandOutFeatures%3AWiFi%2BCalli... this filters all the wifi calling compatible phones.

In the phone description it mentions wifi calling, but then has a link to see compatible phones, which the Nokia 7.1 is not on, even though i think it probably has the feature.

by RewsterUK Contributor
Contributor

Just noticed that if you individually check the Filters for '4G calling' or 'NFC', functions the phone has, the Nokia phones do not appear.  Looks like the phone has not been added to the database properly.

by RewsterUK Contributor
Contributor
Solution

I contacted EE live chat, they confirm the phone is wifi calling compatible, here is an excerpt:

PR: It is one of the phones on my list but i need to make sure it is wifi calling compatible, as i explained it is not in your database properly.
Akansha:

No worries, I will check and give you the details now.

PR: Thank you
Akansha:

PR, as I have checked Nokia 7.1 has wifi calling feature 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.