by daltonss
Explorer

Does anyone else find the Sony Xperia 10 unusable?!

I got my new phone, the Xperia 10 on Monday, upgrading from an XZ Premium and it's absolutely awful, the screen is so narrow that it makes it near impossible to compose messages on, switching between apps and closing windows is sluggish and slow and I can't seem to remove the google bar from the home screen - Is it just me?!

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Does anyone else find the Sony Xperia 10 unusable?!

Hi @daltonss 

Did you not look at the phone before upgrading? 

Hold your finger on the highlighted Google bar should allow you to remove it. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by daltonss
Explorer

I did, but obviously didn't get a proper feel for it using it in the shop for a few minutes as you do when you're actually living with it.

You have to hold the middle of the home screen to bring up the bar with turns the google option on and off, but when you select off, it doesn't save your choice.

It's ok, have arranged to send it back as i'm in my cooling off period and will go for something less slim!

Highlighted
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@daltonss , If you got the phone in a store, then there is no cooling off period, only if you got it online or by ringing EE and ordering it that way. 

When getting it in a shop, you had the chance to check it out and try it before making the decision, so no cooling off period, you then cannot just change your mind, sorry.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.