by lewisc_lfc
Explorer

Do i have a warranty?

Hi i was wondering whether you could tell me if i have a warranty on my phone? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Do i have a warranty?

Hi @lewisc_lfc,

Welcome to the EE Community. Smiley Happy

Please take a look at the device repair help page for more information.

Thanks

James

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

If you bought your phone new it will come with at least a 1 year warranty from the manufacturer. Details will be found on docs. in the box.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@lewisc_lfc wrote:

Hi i was wondering whether you could tell me if i have a warranty on my phone? 

If you bought the phone directly from EE, you also have a warranty period of 1 year with them and can use their repair centre for any repairs.

You can also use the manufatcure warranty procedures if you wish, or if you bought your phone via CPW of whoever, you can contact them with any warranty issues too.

Edit: Remember, warranties do not cover accidental damage, so cracked screens, water damage etc will not be covered. Also, if you have a problem with your phone it may not be un-resolvable from your end. Do you have an issue with your phone? If so, what's the phone and the issue and I'm sure someone here can assist.

by lewisc_lfc
Explorer

Yes, i purchased the phone through EE so will they have given me a warranty for atleast the year? Its a phone inside the phone the lights are flickering and when i turn the brightness up the screen goes white, sometimes the phone wont power up an its just a blank screen, how can i get in touch with someone over this? S7 edge samsung.

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Just pop into store or ring up EE. 

To clarify. With Samsung products you get 2 years warranty. 

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Hi @lewisc_lfc,

Welcome to the EE Community. Smiley Happy

Please take a look at the device repair help page for more information.

Thanks

James

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.