cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Did anyone get a text saying order on track for the ceramic s10plus

Prakash26
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I just got a text saying my preorder of the Samsung galaxy s10 plus is on track but when I checked my tracking details it’s still on the same stage as before what is text for to make us more mad

23 REPLIES 23
Prakash26
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Finally I got message saying I will have delivery of the phone tomorrow let see

Gazza8374
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I too received a text saying that my handset will be delivered on Monday,touch wood my wait will be over ill update as the day goes on.

Cwtch77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I too revived a message Saturday saying my phone will be delivered today 😊 it did get delayed in one of the sorting Centers but is now in my local depot so 🤞 I will also update later today . 

jamieholt
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Did you get your phones guys? 😀

Faheem_89
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

My phone has arrived today at 4pm! and i preordered on 6th March! I did not get no text or tracking from dpd they just delivered it and i claimed the galaxy buds and the order has been accepted! Wohooo! Good times!!

20190319_003511.jpg

Faheem_89
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

20190319_003511.jpg

Prakash26
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Got the phone yesterday but I got a dual sim unlocked version that’s great didn’t expect that👌🏾

Gazza8374
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

My phone that i pre orderd on the 20th feb came at 11:30 yesterday morning and i too got a dual sim unlocked version 10+ 512gb fancy that,was not expecting that what a gem plus the wireless charger and my claim for the Samsung buds has been validated too,was it worth the wait YES YES YES!!!!!! 😋.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

It's great to see you all getting your phones 🙂

Be sure to pop back and let us know what you think, 

Katie 

Gazza8374
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi forgot to add when i finished the claim for Samsung buds it stated that the buds will be (white)  but i have the ceramic black handset,anyone else had this i thought that you could choose from 3 colours.